|Angry Birds 2|
In practice, Angry Birds 2’s limits the lives and although there is an ever-shifting stage it doesn’t completely ruin the fun of launching birds at pigs. It’s still exciting and fun to pop in, cause some destruction, and then go about your day. But it’s a more superficial kind of fun - a pale shadow of what Angry Birds can provide when at its best. It may look naturally better than ever, but the legendary staying in power than the original Angry Birds isn’t there in the sequel.
Purpose of Angry Birds 2 Game
Angry Birds game was introduced in December 2009 for the first time. Ever since it has collected over 100 million downloads in the Google Play Store and apple app store and presently holds almost 3 million 5-star reviews. This application currently got off the charts but continues to be one of the most appealing casual games globally, but we do have to say a successor was due after six years.
Angry Birds 2 Rio is, in fact, the 13th game in the franchise—a lucky number, for some.
Although we have seen plenty of other Angry Birds repetitions, those were just themed titles. Additionally, it released a new version which included- Angry Birds Seasons, Space, Star Wars, Star Wars 2, Epic, Transformers, GO, Friends and even VR.
Let’s talk about the true successor to Angry Birds? Finally, it hit the Google Play Store last year on July 30th! It is merely named Angry Birds 2, and I have indeed taken its time (likely too much) to play around with it and gather my opinions on the game.
This app is a slightly new take on the old formula—much more than just a new installment in the franchise—with better graphics and a few new twists.
Better User Interface
As the game progresses and as a user you reach the next stages it gets more colorful and vibrant and alive now than they were. Each level pops with color and activity. The flowers spit especially out debris from your assault, potentially knocking over other structures; rockets burst into the sky; little green pigs come flying at the screen. The sound effect and design are quite good as well, corresponding the frenetic animation in every way.
The winning changed the approach to shooting bird-balls at pig-ball fortresses works:
As per the rules of the game at the start, you get angry birds cards and can use any card in any order you like. Every card has its unique power and can take out various elements of the pig fortresses in its unique way. Like most game and for its success there’s some strategy in deciding which bird to use when, mainly since you don’t replenish cards instantly when you move through stages of a level. The reward is that if you earn more points, you get to draw from the deck instead. The accurate and superior and more destructive your shot, the more points you get.
Angry Birds 2 has a unique feature, which also introduces spell cards to the mix. Every spell card has its special power: rubber duckies that fall from the sky in a devastating aerial strike; a blizzard that can freeze pig fortresses entirely into ice. This deepens the strategic element of the game, giving you brief moments of overpowered glee. It’s smart and fun.
Features of Angry Birds 2
- CHOOSE YOUR BIRD : As a user, you have the option to choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
- MULTI-STAGE LEVELS : The fun begins with the multi-stages which presents challenges at all levels to pin down and watch out for those Boss Pigs!
- DAILY CHALLENGES : Right at the begin of the game, it gives you an option to earn bonnie points and earn quick rewards, and this can be done by completing a daily challenge.
- LEVEL UP : to gain an edge, need to increase your birds with feathers count and score up your power. Build the ultimate flock!
- JOIN A CLAN : This is a smart option to play with friends and family, take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
- IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE : as the name say-in this Boot camp of Mighty Eagle’s; one can earn coins to use in his independent shop.
- COMPETE in the ARENA : Play and compete with other players for some friendly bird tossing fun and prove who the best at it.
- COLLECT SILLY HATS : To make it more exciting and fun, as a user you as given the option to collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game.
- BAD PIGGIES : To come out the winner, the player has to fight the evil baddies which are green er and stronger.
- LEADERBOARDS : This game can be played at a global level, in which you need to prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
FREE to download! —This game is many among on the play store, but this game is entirely free to play. Though Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
Compete against your friends in the Arena
Angry Bird 2 is no longer a single-player game. Rovio has added the Arena to the second iteration of the series, making gameplay more social and more full in approach. The only restriction and trick are that you have to win and beat the first 25 stages before unlocking this special feature.
The Arena feature is an endless mode that gives you can use flexibility to get access once a day (for free). The other option to play it a second time is if you watch a commercial. The primary purpose of this endless stage is to help you get through as many levels (or rooms) as you can, only using a limited amount of birds — post which you will then get a score and have it compared to other fellow players.
Also See : Best Strategy Game for Android & iOS
Business model – cash!
Rovio thought to bring in some newness to the game, so it changed things up quite a bit here. Instead of asking for a one-time payment or making the game free (with ads), the developer decided to make money by taking advantage of the addictive in-game currency system we are now so used to.
They also pick up something similar like the original Angry Birds, which allows you to buy the Mighty Eagle spell for actual money. Things are a bit different this time around, though. Let’s see a few details about how it all works.
The new Angry Birds 2 game gives out gems, which are quite vital. Gems can quickly become important; it all depends on the level of difficulty or extent of time you play. It’s easy to run out of lives if you don’t finish your levels successfully. This usually starts happening when the levels get more difficult. Receiving more entities instantly, or repeating the lost game, costs gems. Otherwise, you can wait 30 minutes to keep playing.
There are other ways to get free gems, but you should be contingent and not depend on them too much, because the flow of free gems slows down after some time. Another way you can get free gems by accomplishing objectives, watching ads and competing in daily challenges. Or else, you will have to pay real money for them.