|Easse of Play|
Official PUBG Mobile is a popular kill-or-be-killed battle royale game where winner takes it all. Equipped with high-quality graphics, HD audio, and realistic weapons it is a battleground where you'll need to tap into your survival skills to stay one step ahead of the competition. At the start, 100 players land by a parachute onto a remote island where they have to trace and hunt their weapons, vehicles, and supplies and defeat each player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground.
Play Best Action Game – PUBG MOBILE
Official PUBG on Mobile
At the start of this game, 100 players land by a parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Once in the battlefield, the players have to trace and hunt their weapons, vehicles, and supplies and defeat each player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a decrease play zone. So the focus as a player of this game is to get ready to land, loot, and do whatsoever it takes to survive and be the last man standing to win.
High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The critical quality for this game to be enjoyed and played is its powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with tremendous and rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and an enormous HD map for Battle Royale. All these features together will give you the feel as if you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
The regularly increasing fight for the lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or destroy your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pot.
Travel in Style
The seize in the game is the numerous variety of vehicles which should contain cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. To be the winner, request your friends and make your team, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
Fair Gaming Environment
To do justice to all the players on any side, there is a powerful anti-cheat mechanism to ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players. This is just not Just a Game, it Is Battle Royale game, to play this game uninterrupted, one needs a persistent internet connection. The suggested specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM.
How to setup PUBG Mobile – #1 Action Game
- The most vital point to begin this game is to choose your login wisely. In this game, you have the option to play as a Guest, use Facebook, or Twitter to sign-in on PUBG Mobile. If you use Facebook or Twitter it means you have to connect to your account, but you can then sync your data, so you can switch to another phone or tablet without losing all your progress.
- To play undisturbed, you need to keep in mind certain thing regarding your phone: PUBG Mobile is a demanding game in all aspects, and your phone needs to be at its best. A good idea is to remove anything you don’t need on it, quit all those other apps that might be running in the background. It is advised to turn off battery saver, turn off data savers, and turn off night mode for the best experience. It is suggested to turn off the auto-brightness also helps- it might dim the screen during the game so you can’t see so well. Brighter = better.
- Make sure that you have a good network: Although there’s not so much you can do here, for a lag-free experience, you need a good connection to the PUBG servers. Most mobile network often has a variable speed, so it’s Wi-Fi all the way. Test your network speed using something like Speed test (Apple App Store, Google Play) and avoid trying to play when someone else is streaming 4K content.
- Attach your headphones: The creator of PUBG Mobile has put in high audio and often the speakers on your phone doesn’t do it justice. The good idea is to connect your headphones for a more immersive experience – it also helps you pinpoint approaching enemy.
- Welcome to the PUBG lobby
- At the beginning of this game, you need to load your lobby where you can change a full range of settings, select your game type, organize your friends, claim rewards and manage your inventory.
- How to pick your region server: The big start button gives you a box to set up your game type, including the server. Then tap here, and on the right, you’ll see the different servers for an example. If you’re trying to play on the North America server from elsewhere, you might have a laggy experience, so check the ping, you’re looking for a nice low number like 20ms.
- To play this game adjust the frame rate: Tap on the settings cog at the bottom bar on the right, then Graphics. Here is where you’ll find frame rate. If things start getting choppy, you might want to select low. If you have a powerful phone, try high.
- Get the right graphics level: For this, you’ll be prompted when you first sign-in, but you can adjust the PUBG Mobile graphics level too, to manage with the detail. Higher the graphic, it is better as it gives you more to locate and see, but it can sometimes adversely affect performance. Have a play with this and frame rate, adjusting if the game doesn’t run smoothly – but keep an eye on the ping too, to make sure it’s not server lag. Another sub feature is an auto/balanced option – this will keep the game smooth and adjust the settings for you.
- How to adjust the aiming reticule: This option when tapped in the settings cog into the top right-hand corner, then basically gives you the opportunity to change the color of the cross hair.
- Using the gyroscope on your phone to help aim: If your phone has the feature of the gyroscope, you can use motion to move in the game. The best option is to have it help aim when you’re in the scope or using the sights of your weapon – then you can move the phone rather than having to use the joystick. This feature is a lot faster and natural when you have to react quickly. For this option, you need to go into settings > basic, and you’ll find the option.
- This is a good option to turn in/off chat or adjust the mic volume: PUBG Mobile offers an in-game voice channel, which helps to turn off the mic or speaker for voice or adjust the levels.
Go to settings > audio; you’ll find the controls. If you want to avoid listening to some fool’s jibber-jabber, turn it off. So once you start the game, you can also turn your mic on/off as well as the voice from other players. With the option from version 6, you can mute a particular player, but you can’t turn off text chat for your team.
- Taking the controls: This is one of the most prominent features. PUBG Mo
bile offers different controls; this includes foot and vehicles, and you can adjust both. GO to Head into settings > controls or settings > vehicles, and you’ll find the options for defaults.
- Can change the size or location of controls: This is true that you can also customize the in-game UI. In the controls area, there’s an option to “customize.”Here you can set up different schemes, with the capability to change the transparency of the icons, the size, and the location to suit your preferences. You need to play the game a bit before you start moving them.
- Aim and Set shotgun/crossbow/rifle to fire on the release: Here you have the option to select whether to fire some weapons on the tap on display, or release. Here you will learn that when you tap your aim moves slightly, setting to release means the aim point is likely to be steadier. Though, there is less fun for quick shotgun action when you’re in a fix.
Tips for winning PUBG Mobile
All the points as mentioned above will help you well to stay in the game, but the first top 10 battle is the fiercest. Below are some tips to help you through the final stages of the game.
The most vital point is to first, and the foremost thing is to get your SAW or sniper rifle from the fallen resupply crate: here you’ll notice that there are regular airdrops, with a red smoke indicator on a weapons crate with abundant artilleries in it – usually a SAW or sniper rifle. Be alert and always keep your eyes on it because it has weapons that will help you win – or present you with a chance to snipe those who go to collect from it. The choice is yours.
Caution is required for the flare gun: This is a version 8 addition, lets you fire a flare so you can call in a personal airdrop. This is of ultimate importance as the supplies come to you, but your enemy will see the signal too, so expect to draw fire as soon as you approach that crate. As soon as you’re inside the play zone, you get access to weapons; if you’re outside the play zone, you get on an armored car – which will consume a lot of fire but can still be destroyed. Be careful where you fire that flare – if your crate lands on a roof, you can’t get to it.
To help you ahead, get your belt buckle in the dirt: As you go forward in the game, the safe zone drops, here you’ll find yourself in close vicinity of all the remaining players. To save yourself you’ll need to be on your belly to survive, so once the circle gets smaller, you’ll have to do everything crawling, or you’ll be shot.
Let the map helps with its sounds: As you face people moving in vehicles or shooting, the map will indicate noise with orange marks. To win and go forward use these to make sure you’re aware of where enemy action is – so in this case you can either avoid it, observe it, or engage.
Self-protection, take the help of grenades: to safeguard yourself and come out of the dirt, you’ll often not be able to place your opponent for a clear shot. Here try using a grenade, and they’ll run to avoid it giving you a target to shoot, or you might wound or kill them.