We are all busy in our hectic schedule these days. Students are stressed in study life and employees are married to their 10-7 daily routine. Do you want to escape the tedious daily life schedules to your favorite movies? Use Exodus Redux and get unlimited entertainment!
This guideline will help you get Exodus Redux Addon and Exodus Redux. But first, let’s understand what these programs are.
What are Exodus Redux and Exodus Redux Addon?
Exodus Redux and Exodus Kodi Addon (also known as V8) offer unlimited streaming content. Users can watch free movies, TV shows, series, sports, etc hassle-free with these buffer-free streaming platforms. Technically they are two different platforms yet functionally quite similar addons.
Exodus Redux is the latest Kodi addon that provides you with tons of movies and shows. It has the same logo as Exodus V8. But, On comparing both, users found Exodus Redux better than the Exodus addon.
This tutorial explains how users can install Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 Kodi Addons. The installation procedure explained here, works best with all hardware and software platforms that support Kodi, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Windows & Mac Computers, Amazon FireStick and Android & iOS Mobile Devices.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi?
Follow the three-step easy guide to install the Exodus Redux addon on Kodi.
Step 1: Allow Unknown Sources on Kodi
Exodus Redux Kodi addon is a third party addon because it is not part of the official Kodi Add-on repository. So to install an add-on, you must have the Unknown Sources in the Kodi switched on. Here is how you can do it:
- Open the Settings option when you are on the Kodi home-screen.
- Go to the System Settings (tap Systems in case you are using Kodi 18 Leila).
- From the left sidebar select the Add-ons. Now enable Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes on the formal warning message.
Related: Top 3 Best Kodi Builds of All Time
Step 2: Install Exodus Redux Repository
- Go back to the Kodi home-screen and open Settings again.
- Open File manager.
- Now tap on the Open again to Add Source.
- Click on the-<none>.
- Type this URL as it-http://i-a-c.github.io Click ok.
- In the -Enter a name for this media source, enter Redux (Or any preferred name).
- Click Ok.
- Go to the Kodi home-screen and click Add-ons.
- Click on the Open-box icon (far top-left of the screen).
- Select -Install from zip file.
- Click the name Redux or any other name you gave to the folder earlier.
- Click the zip file-repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip.
- Wait for the Exodus Redux Repo installation confirmation.
You have successfully installed the Kodi Exodus Redux repository. Now you can install Exodus Redux Kodi addon.
Step 3: Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- On the same window of Exodus Redux Repo installation confirmation click on the-install from the repository.
- Open the Exodus Redux Repo.
- Open-Video and Add-ons.
- Choose Exodus Redux.
- Tap on the Install button on the bottom.
- Click OK(Kodi 18 users may see a new window where the Kodi app will show)
- Wait for a few seconds to get the addon installation confirmation notification.
You have successfully installed Exodus Redux Kodi Addon.
All the regular categories of entertainment like Movies and TV Shows are all available on Redux. All you have to do is to pick one of the best categories and find out your favorite movies to play. Just open the desired category and navigate to the content you want to enjoy.
What Are The Features of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon?
Both Kodi Exodus add-ons have almost similar features. However, Redux is more reliable. Users prefer Redux over the Exodus Kodi Add-on.
Take a look at some of the features of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- It is the platform that employs the best scrapers, that is collectively known as -open scrapers
- These scrapers continuously fetch high-quality streams for the users
- It streams very fast and provides uninterrupted entertainment. Many a time, users prefer it for quick results.
- The content library is huge and offers multi-category choices. You will find every movie and TV show here.
- The library gets regular updates. Within a few hours of broadcast, you can see newly added episodes in the library.
- It is the most popular and free streaming content provider.
- It offers HD prints of the movie and buffer-free results.
How to Install Exodus V8 Kodi Addon?
After installing and learning about the features of the Redux, let’s move to the installation process of the original Kodi Exodus addon.
Users who are installing a third-party Kodi Addon for the first time will have “unknown sources” option disabled in their Kodi app. Please turn it ON to download and install the Kodi addons. Here’s how you can do it:
- Kodi Leia: Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Sources.
- Kodi Krypton: Settings > System settings > Add-ons > Unknown Sources.
Following are the steps to install Kodi 18 Leila:
Step 1: Get Kodi App on your Fire TV Stick or PC.
FireStick users can navigate to Kodi app through the Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Kodi.
Step 2: Tap on the Settings gear icon from the top-left corner of your screen.
Step 3: Now Open the “File Manager” utility and then click on the “Add Source”.
Step 4: Here, replace “None” with this URL http://lazykodi.com.
In the Name field, type any name you like, or simply type lazy.
Step 5: Now go back to the home screen of the Kodi app. Tap on the “Add-ons” from the left sidebar and then open “Package Installer” on the top-left of your screen.
Step 6: Open “Install from Zip File” and click on the “lazy” or any other name you chose earlier.
Step 7: Tap on “Zips” to install the Kodi Bae repository for Exodus.
Step 8: Click on-“KodiBae.zip”.
Step 9: Wait for a few seconds and you will get the success notification on top-right of the display. After getting the notification “Kodi Bae Repository Add-on installed,” you are ready to go to the next step.
Step 10: Click on the “Install from Repository” and select “Kodi Bae Repository”
Note: Many users may encounter Indigo dependency errors when they try to install Exodus Kodi 8.0. But by installing a TV-addons repository you will not face any Indigo errors. Step 11 to 13 shall be used only under the Indigo error situation.
Step 11: Open the“Add-on repository”.
Step 12: Click on the“TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository.”
Step 13: Click “Install.”
Step 14: Head back to Kodi Bae Repository and Open “Video Add-ons” folder.
Step 15: You will notice a list of Kodi Add-ons on your screen. Locate and open “Exodus.”
Step 16: Now click “Install” to finish the Exodus installation process.
Note: In case you are installing this addon on the Kodi 18 Leila, you may see the following prompt after clicking on Install Above. The prompt lists all the additional add-ons that will be installed with Exodus addon. Click ‘OK’ to continue.
Step 17: Wait for a few seconds to Exodus Kodi Addon to download and install it from Kodi Bae Repository. After getting the success notification on the top-right of your display, you are done with the installation process.
Caution Before Using Kodi Addons:
Kodi Addons offer extensive streaming content. Users can watch old and new movies, TV shows, series, sports and tons of other entertainment stuff. The free stuff often brings along some issues. Users may face legal issues if copyright laws are violated.
Kodi users are advised to connect to a VPN while streaming online. A trustworthy Kodi VPN will hide your identity, help you bypass legal surveillance, all the geo-restricted content and ISP throttling (buffer-free streaming).
We recommend you to get the NordVPN to hide your IP and stay safe while enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows online.
Both the Addons are excellent streaming platforms that contain a huge catalog of video content. Whether you are a movie buff or a fan of popular TV shows, if you are searching old titles or looking for on-demand content such as kid’s videos or documentaries–Exodus and Exodus Redux addons offer these all!
However, streaming copyrighted content for free is illegal.