Mobile marketing has evolved a lot in the past years. With the advent of technology, it reaches that stage of maturity, that if today it is not implemented effectively in business it becomes difficult to survive in the market.
Today mobile is used as the main source in the implementation of digital marketing. It is due to the reason that most of the world population owns a mobile. Another reason for using mobile marketing is its ease to reach the audience within no time as it remains with the audience almost all the time of the day.
Moreover, it provides a lot of options in the form of Android push notifications, IOS push notifications, video marketing, social media marketing and so on to reach the audience quickly and effectively.
Now as almost every business is using mobile marketing so there is a requirement of a unique strategy that can help you to beat the competition. For this you need a planned strategy that can be implemented effectively to achieve marketing targets.
How to plan and implement an effective mobile marketing strategy in 2020 is a prime concern. Let us find this in detail.
“It is better to aim at the target before hitting, rather than to hit without an aim” as without an aim you are going to bring nothing, other than disappointment. For this, you must have a goal.
- Goal: Identify your goals. It will let you know what exactly you are looking for. It includes:
- What is your current situation?
- What you want in the future for your business?
- What is your budget?
- What are the available resources?
Once you identify your goal it will be easy to proceed further as now you have a direction to follow.
- Audience survey: Next come to your audience as this is the main target that you want to hit. It is good for you if you know your audience. You can use segmentation for this purpose that will help you to differentiate android users from IOS users. You will also able to know their interest and demand. After segmentation dig down deeper to understand the past behavior of your audience to know about their availability to receive your timely content.
- Mobile content: Content plays a crucial role in making a strategy effective. Good content will help you to engage your audience rapidly. It will not only help you with your sales but also helps in generating loyal customers. Let us discuss some key points to consider while developing content.
- Use small and precise text.
- Use eye-catching images and graphics.
- Use short videos
- Use rich media (Combination of text, image, video, URLs, etc.)
- Once you are done with this part then you can forward content using different sources as mentioned below:
Mobile push notifications: One of the most effective and inexpensive techniques that will glow your user’s device’s screen with special messages. These messages are specially designed for creating an urge in the mind of the user to take rapid action.
How effective are they, can be easily demonstrated by statistics from invespcro which states that there is a rise in user activity by 65% in a period of 30 days when push notifications were used effectively. Not only this it also helps in retaining users 2X than normal.
Social media: According to datareportal there are more than 3.8 billion users on various social media platforms around the world. It accounts for approximately 49% of the total world’s population. Moreover an average user has an account on approximately 8 social media platforms. A single user likes to spend about 2 hours and 24 minutes on social media per day.
This means you are having good chances to attain your target by using this mode of mobile marketing.
Use advanced technology: You can use various techniques like:
- Artificial Intelligence: AI makes it easier for you to target your users. For this you can use:
- Voice Search Optimization: Typing takes a lot of time and effort, you can use the voice search option to provide your users, a better experience.
- Chatbots: These are special programs that are specifically built with a purpose to engage with customers automatically via online messages or inquiries
- Use augmented reality: It is the addition of digital elements that help your user to perceive live views with the help of a mobile’s camera. This will enhance the user’s experience.
Once your plan gets implemented effectively in the way as mentioned, you will get your results.
In the year 2020, a lot of changes are taking place that is going to impact your business. Mobile marketing is a tool that carries the power to push your business beyond limits. What all you need to do is, to plan a strategy and then implement it.