The world is going crazy with the online shopping rush…so here is one of the most popular fashion app which deals Clothing for all-men, women and kids. Myntra also have options with footwear, accessories and home furnishing for all category.
This is your one stop shop where you get all your favorite fashion brands and collections at the click of a button.
Concept behind this App – India’s Largest Online Fashion Store
The website guarantee 100% genuine and original products, this app also have this great feature of a 30-day hassle-free returns or exchanges. To make its customer feel safe with their money it has a secure payment option which you have instant access to, if their customers are facing issue with payment this app gives EMI options which are easily payable.
Like most of the online apps, if you are an esteemed customer with them, you are entitled to many great sign-up benefits & free shipping.
This app lets you browse through 5 Lakh + products from 2500 brands instantly on the Myntra shopping app. Sit in the comfort of your home and explore the world of latest trends in lifestyle and buy from the largest clothing store for Kurtas, Suits, Shoes, shirts, Jackets, Jeans, Bags, Skirts, Jewellery, smartwatches, Footwear, accessories, Home Furnishing and much more.
The online collection of products includes –
- Men’s shopping – this section includes Watches, shoes, headphones, wallets, backpacks, T-shirts, sunglasses etc. Shop from brands like Puma, Adidas, Nike, Fastrack, Reebok, Fossil, Roadster, and HRX by Hrithik Roshan etc.
- Women’s shopping – This section includes dresses, tops, makeup, jewelry, kurtis, Sarees, sandals, lipsticks & more. Shop from top brands like Forever 21, MANGO, Biba, Michael Kors, Vero Moda, Hidesign, Lakme & More.
- Kid’s shopping –This section has a lot of choice for both the boy and girl- Girl’s dresses, tops for girls, shoes for kids, shirts for boys, boy’s t shirts. Shop from top brands like Gini Jony, U.S. Polo Kids, Mothercare, Lilliput etc.
- Home Furnishing –The another feature is to decorate your house for which there are loads of options for – Bedsheets, cushion covers, blankets, towels, curtains & home décor. Shop from brands like Swayam, Spaces, Raymonds, & Portico.
APP FEATURES – Android & iOS
The homepage gives you many option which ranges from the prevailing discounts of the offer and the latest and popular on the website-
- Type in and search the products you are looking : Choose from a vast collection of over 5 Lakhs styles for men, women, teens & kids on our online clothing store
- The search option in the app gives your search are more refined form which you can choose and based on popularity, discount, prices, colors, sizes & more using sort & filter features
- To allure the customer like most online site Myntra also displays massive discounts: Get your desired products at their best prices with integrated Myntra coupon codes in your account. This app also send in notifications on best deals & offers
- Payment option which are fast & secure checkout: This app gives you few option like pay by cash-on-delivery, net banking or choose credit/ debit card options
- To captivate the customer this app use rich images & style notes from our fashion editors. This lets you view detailed product information with
- There are majorly two option to log-in effortlessly either using Facebook & Google or make your own account.
- They also promise of timely delivery which is supported through their extensive delivery network
- Wishlist collections: This amazing feature gives its customer the option to save their favorites for later and this can be done by adding to your wishlist straight from the app
- Sharing your style: This feature help you to share your style and share it to get suggestions from your friends by sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, & email
- This app also gives you additional feature of refer and get paid, once your friends buy anything using your referral code, you get huge benefits
Few disadvantages on online shopping
- Shipping Issues- Even the biggest and best shipping companies and retailers have their bad days, so there’s no grantee that you’ll get your hands on your purchase on time unless you pick it manually. Things get lost, detoured, damaged, or delivered to the wrong address frequently.
- Risk of fraud- If ordering online, there’s a greater risk of fraud: as all the information you shared online like your credit card and postal address can give way to – phishing, hacking, identity theft, fake products, bogus websites, and other fraud are common.
- Online takes up time- Online shopping can take a toll on your eyes and health equally whenever you are scrolling and clicking down rabbit holes and before you know it, you’ve been online for most part of the day.
- Less human contact- If you do all your shopping and business online, then there is no need to mingle with people. From time to time, a computer monitor can’t compete with a real human advice and connect.
- Doubt about the quality of the product-You don’t know precisely what you’re getting. To touch and feel the fabric is another thing, just reading doesn’t give you the same feeling. One that doesn’t always end in your favor. Sizes are often imprecise. You can’t determine texture, fabric, fit, cut, quality, heft, or durability just by looking at a photo.
- Returns can be complicated- On many occasion, you can’t get reimbursed goods for any shipping costs. Then if you don’t like it then the return process is even more taxing –as the labeling, packaging, shipping, tracking, and filling out all the proper forms is a hassle which can be avoided if you buy form a shop and in person (and if you hand-select your merchandise, you won’t need to return things so often).
- No sales assistance– When you buy from the store, there’s usually someone to help you but if you shop online, you’re all on your own. If you’re confused about the quality or the brand and have questions, online you have no one but just yourself. On the online shopping it is often a make blind purchases and maybe you want to correct the mistakes you are regretting later but there is no one to talk to.
Jessica Smith is a technical content journalist at App Reviews Bucket. Apart from being a capable engineer, her affinity for inscription draws her towards writing interesting content about contemporary technologies and progressions. She is an avid reader and a fare connoisseur. She relishes different cuisines and when it comes to baking, she takes the cake!