Are you aware of the fact that the images files on Instagram including pictures from the posts and profile pictures are compressed? The dimensions and quality of the picture are nailed down and reduced to the minimum.
Having said that, there is a way to view the original full-size Instagram pictures. Not a single way, but there are several ways to view the profile pictures and Instagram full-size photos.
If you are following someone closely and want to view the full-size Instagram pictures then this ultimate guide will help you achieve the same. You can do it from your android smartphone, iPhone, iPad or your computer.
Methods To View The Full-Size Instagram Photos
Viewing the Instagram full-size pics is not that hard. With just a few tweaks here and there, you can easily the full-size Instagram pictures even if they are reduced to the minimum dimensions. Here we will throw light on how you can view the original pictures on Instagram.
To keep things transparent and easy to understand, we have divided this entire post into these main categories:
- Using any browser
- Using iPad/iPhone
- Using an Android device
- Using PC/Mac
#1. How To View Full-Size Instagram Photos Using Any Browser
You can follow these steps to view the full-size Instagram photos in the feed and posts.
- From any browser, visit Instagram.
- Login to your account using your credentials.
- Visit the profile of the user whose pictures you want to view in the original size and dimensions.
- Click on the photo you want to view.
- Add this fragment to the URL media/size?=1 in that URL.
- For example, if the URL is ‘https://www.instagram.com/xyz’.
- After adding the fragment to the URL, it will become:
- Once you are done updating the URL, press Enter.
#2. How to view the full-size Instagram photos on an iPad/iPhone
iOS users who want to view the full-size Instagram photos should download Qeek for Instagram. Following are the steps that you should take:
- Download the Qeek on your device.
- Install it and open it.
- Type in the name of the Instagram user whose profile picture you want to view.
- Select the profile from the drop-down list.
- Tap on the profile you are interested in and tap on the ‘Fullscreen’ option.
- After that, simply tap on the fetched profile photo or tap on Fullscreen.
Although the Qeek application does not have any option for downloading the pictures, you can zoom in and take a screenshot.
#3. How to view the full-size Instagram photos on an Android Phone
To view the full-size Instagram pictures on your android device, you need to download ‘Instant DP’. Instant DP application is available on the Play Store.
Download the application for free and follow the steps:
- Install the ‘Instant DP’ app on your device and open it.
- You will see a search box after you open the app. Type in, name of the Instagram user you want to check.
- Tap on the search icon.
- The app will show you a list of Instagram user IDs matching the search result.
- Tap on the particular profile you want to visit.
- Tap on the profile picture to view the full-size photo.
You can easily download the profile picture in the original size using this Instant DP application. Just tap on the download icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
#4. How to view the full-size Instagram pictures using PC/Mac
If you do not want to download any third-party application then follow the steps to view and download the full-size Instagram pictures. This is a simple way to get the full-size and original picture online without having to download any software.
- Visit the Instagram website and login with your credentials.
- Navigate to the profile you want to view by typing in the name or ID of that profile in the search bar.
- Visit the profile and copy the username.
- Go to Thumbtube.com (Thumbtube is where you can view the Instagram full-size profile pictures and download them).
- On the website, you need to paste the Instagram username in the ‘Enter Instagram Username’ text box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download the original picture.
This tool will pull the full-size Instagram photo of the user and you will have options to either view or download the picture in high resolution.
So that’s it, Instagrammers! These are some methods by which you can view the full-size Instagram photos. It doesn’t matter what type of post it happens to be. Be it a picture in a regular post or a profile picture. You can now view the full-size Instagram pictures using these techniques.
Additionally, you can do it using any device like an Android smartphone, iPhone. You can also use your Windows computer to do the same. See, it is not that difficult to view and download the original pictures from Instagram.
This is a great way to have a complete view of the entire picture. We shared these techniques and ways with you and you can share these great ways with your friends and connections.