Thank you for your interest in writing for AppReviewsBucket.
We’re looking for contributions of original content from app developers or other users interested in Android, iOS, Mac and Windows applications, games and related topics. Here are some sample topics that we accept (only unique content articles are published):
- App reviews if those are written from an impartial perspective and are very detailed (look on this blog for an app review to see the length, details and associated information to have an idea)
- Application marketing advices, tips, case studies or own experience from developers or users that work in this field
- App/Game development stories and experiences (i.e. launching an app, integrating ads, …) etc.
- Success stories from developers that want to share their advice.
- Analysis of the mobile industry.
What do you get for writing an article?
First of all, you get to mention your app/game so you will receive exposure (not only from the blog post but also from our social profiles).
As an app developer you are allowed to get a contextual link in your article to your application or website.
If you’re not an app developer, we can have in the bio a link to your domain and/or one social profile.
Second, you can receive paid apps for free. If you want to write a review for a paid app just get in touch and we’ll arrange a free unlock key for you to review the app.
Third our marketing team is going to work on your article to get the maximum exposure.
Also, please keep in mind that not all articles submitted will be posted. The most important criterion for evaluating the article is originality (we’ll use Copyscape to test for uniqueness of content) and quality.
Also, each article has to be at least 800-1000 words in length.
Here are some guidelines for sending in a guest post:
- Relevant to the App industry. See the above examples for writing the article.
- The article you submit must not be posted elsewhere if it gets approved and published on App Reviews Bucket. The content of the article must be unique, with no plagiarism or content spinning – you’re not doing yourself or us any good by submitting content that was copied or re-written from somewhere else.
- Copyrighted Images : The images you submit should not be copyright protected. If they are released under CC attribution required, mention the source to give credit.
- No links to unrelated sites that are irrelevant to your content (also, no affiliate links). We do not provide links if it is not paid.